The last time I committed to stuff on here I got on and did it… so here’s an attempt of getting some things done in the next 12 months. I’m not entirely sure how realistic they are, but the MdS wasn’t realistic 2 years ago. So here they are. Some chosen by me, some by Lucy and some we picked together. I’ve grouped them, but I’m pretty sure you’d have guessed without my help!
Chosen by me (feel rather optimistic):
- 19min 5k
- 40min 10k
- Sub-3:20 Marathon
- Learn to front crawl properly
- Complete my first Triathlon
Chosen with Lucy:
- Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant (I’m thinking Tom Kerridge’s Pub!)
- Take Lucy for skiing lessons (in the UK… ready for the Alps)
- Babysit my niece/nephew
- Weekend away in a random Eastern European country
- Go to a local comedy night
Chosen by Lucy (can you tell?!)
- Learn to play the guitar or the drums
- Tell Lucy how beautiful she is every day (even when she has a cold and a red nose)….
- To stay in a cosy cabin in the middle of nowhere
- Husky ride in the snow
- Sort the photos from the Isles of Scilly (the holiday we went on in 2013)
Hmm… I had best get cracking….
Just thought you may want to consider the Cornwood Challenge 10k, 26thJuly? God knows how you’ll fit it in but hey you set the bar
Tom & Mo
Sent from my iPad